Comments are welcome and encouraged on this site, but we, Wandering Chopsticks, reserve the right to delete or edit any comments based on the following:
- Comments that are deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including links in your comments for relevancy is ok, but comments should be relevant to the post or page being posted to.
- Comments including profranity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language that is not appropriate, rude, misleading, and/or offensive will deleted.
- Comments that attack an individual directly or indirectly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters of comments will be deleted.
- Anonymous comments are not permitted.
Wandering Chopsticks reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any quetions about the commenting policy, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org